Safe Shuttle Service
- At 9am we depart to Stellenbosch to do our first cellar tour (or replaced with only wine tasting).
- We then drive through the town of Stellenbosch which has been graced with huge oak trees and Dutch styled buildings.
- Continue and do some wine tasting at a second farm with spectacular views.
- We then break for a scrumptious lunch either at a third farm on Helshoogte Pass or in Franschhoek (known as food and wine capital).
- Visit one more farm in Franschhoek and see the Huguenot monument.
Back to Hotel
Depart back to the hotel at 5pm.
- Cellar Tour Fee
- Wine Tasting Fees
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Qualified Guide
- Bottled Water