Safe Shuttle Service
Lunch On Boat
- After an early morning pick up we travel to Gansbaai which is one of the only places in the world that great white sharks are seen throughout the year, chances of seeing these ancient giants whilst here are excellent.
- Upon arrival you will have breakfast as trips generally launch between 07:30- 10:00
- Trips are around 3- 4 hours in duration depending on the shark visibility.
- Light lunch on boat.
- Videographer on board who will film the trip and copies of the DVD may be purchased.
- Hot showers, homemade soup and snacks on return to shore as well as viewing of the daily DVD.
Depart Gansbaai at approximately 15:30 – 16:00.
- Purchasing of DVD
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Qualified Diving Instructor
- Breakfast/fruit/coffee & tea before launch
- Light lunch on boat, soft drinks, snacks, mineral water, fresh towels and all diving gear
- Homemade soup and snacks on return to shore, hot showers and viewing of daily DVD
What To Bring:
- Wind Breaker (It’s always colder out at sea).
- Sun block, sunglasses, a cap or hat.
- Gloves and ‘beanie’ for the cold days.
- A Camera
- Sea sickness tablet to be taken 2 hours prior to boat trip.