Safe Shuttle Service
- After an early morning pick up at 8am, we drive past Muizenberg, Kalk Bay and Simon’s Town.
- Our first stop would be Boulders Penguin Colony to see the cute little African Penguins in their natural habitat.
- We then move on to the Cape Of Good Hope Nature Reserve to see Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope.
- After spending approximately one hour in the reserve, we depart and drive towards Chapman’s Peak (if open) which has regularly been voted as one of the top ten most beautiful drives in the world.
- We then continue past the towns of Hout Bay, Camps Bay and Sea Point en route back to your hotel.
Arrive at Hotel ± 12h30
Depart to hotel at approximately 17:00.
- Excludes Entrance/ Activity Fees