Safe Shuttle Service
- We depart from the hotel at approximately 08:00 to the little town of Hermanus where Southern Right Whales come every year from June to mid- December to calve.
- The whales can be viewed land- based.
- Alternatively we can hop on board a catamaran to head out and watch a majestic show of elegance and splendour as we witness the whales breaching (jumping out of the water), sailing (keeping its tail out of the water for an extended period), lobtailing (slapping its fins hard and fast on the surface), or spyhopping (raises and holds its head out of the water).
- After our exhilarating experience we will have a midday lunch (own account).
Back To Hotel
Head back to hotel at approximately 15:30 on a beautiful coastal route via Kleinmond, Betty’s Bay,Pringle Bay and Gordons Bay to the hotel.
- In the event of bad weather, the operator may reschedule or cancel the tour.
- Entrance/ Activity Fees
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Qualified Guide
- Bottled Water
What To Bring:
- Wind Breaker (It’s always colder out at sea)
- Sun block, sunglasses, a cap or hat
- Gloves and ‘beanie’ for the cold days
- A Camera