Safe Shuttle Service
- We depart at approximately 06:45- 07:00 on a two & a half hour drive over Sir Lowry’s pass through the town of Hermanus en route to Gansbaai where Southern Right Whales come to calve every year from June to mid- December.
- We hop on board a less crowded catamaran with a world class skipper at 10:00 to do a two hour tour of whale watching in area 6 of Walker Bay.
- At approximately 12:30 we head back to the picturesque town of Hermanus to have lunch and perhaps a bit of land- based whale watching too.
Back To Hotel
Head back to hotel at approximately 16:00 via the infamous Clarence Drive passing the towns of Kleinmond, Betty’s Bay and Pringle Bay.
- In the event of bad weather, the operator may reschedule or cancel the tour.
- Boat tour fees
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Qualified Guide
- Bottled Water
What To Bring:
- Wind Breaker (It’s always colder out at sea)
- Sun block, sunglasses, a cap or hat
- Gloves and ‘beanie’ for the cold days
- A Camera